Thursday, August 14, 2008

LAGOON DAY

Breanne celebrated her 7th birthday earlier this month. Here are a few pictures of the fun we had at Lagoon water and amusement park. Breanne said, "This is the most fun I've had in my whole life!" Both Bree and Ashley loved the roller coasters! Breanne unfortunately was too short for one or two of them but rode every other one at the park. Ashley screamed at me on one of the scariest rides, "Mom, This is sweeet!!" I found out how scared I am of heights when I got on the Rocket. On this monster of a ride you sit on a little chair, leggs dangling and it slowly goes up up up, then pauses and all of a sudden you drop. On the way up I freaked out and wanted off. Adam was teasing me and Ashley was trying to figure out why I was yelling frantically. At the end of the night, after riding most of the rides we found a little raft ride that takes you through a pitch dark tube and you get soaking wet. Ashley, Breanne and I must have ridden it 5 times because there wasn't a line and it was a blast! The baby was extremely good the whole day and loved looking at the lights and listening to the music. Adam was our park guide because he visited the park as a kid and knew where everything was. He and I enjoyed watching the girls reactions since this is the only amusement park they've ever been too. I can't wait to take them to Disneyland.

























8 comments:

Kacey said...

I have not been to Lagoon FOREVER! It looks like so much fun...I'm glad the girl's had a blast. Happy Birthday Bree!

Shae said...

I miss Lagoon! Some of my best growing up memories are of trips to Lagoon with Grandma and cousins. I'm glad you were able to go and have such a fun day.

Julie said...

Fun! my kids are DYING to go. The one and only time I was there was with you and Grandma when we came and visited her the summer that I was 11 and you were 12. Remember when she made us come in cause of the rapist down the street even though we were outside front with the Peterson boys? And then we snuck out and Grandpa caught us but totally didn't care and told us just to make sure we locked the window when we climbed back in? Hahahahaha! Anyways, back to Lagoon...glad you guys had a fun time. Your girls look adorable and you look FANTASTIC!

Leslierush said...

oh i miss lagoon! that free falling ride or whatever it is scared me SOOO bad too. I will never ride it again. Happy Birtday bree!!!

Tom said...

I remember when we first met and Breanne was three. Wow! I can't believe she's SEVEN!!! It looks like you guys had fun. Adam and I have lots of fun memories from Lagoon. Happy Birthday, Breanne!

Tom said...

...from Adri (not Tom)

(Although he wishes Breanne a Happy Bday as well.)

I am logged into the wrong account

ADRI

Leslierush said...

you know what would be fun? it would be so fun to see pics of Claire. C'mon i bet she is getting huge...quit slackin!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

love the egg ride - too cute!