Monday, June 2, 2008

100 Things About Me

Here it Goes...

1. My middle name is Rae... My parents call me their Rae of sunshine.
2. As a joke in high school I ran for President of, Business Professionals of America, and was elected.
3. I think I was the only one that ran for President.
4. The first concert I ever went to was Boyz II Men. Motown Philly back again...
5. I like people watching.
6. I took 3 drivers training courses in one year for speeding tickets. This is only possible if the tickets are issued in 3 different cities.
7. I was pulled over more that 3 times that year but only got 3 tickets.
8. I am a reformed driver. I am much safer and slower.
9. Although, Kacey caught me driving crazy last week at the round about in Draper.
10. I get my driving skills from my Dad.
7. I'm a morning person.
8. I love warm weather and sunshine.
9. I have a tattoo of a sun on my lower back.
10. My parents were going to name me, Brittany Blue Scadlock, but my grandpa said it sounded like a dogs name.
11. I wanted to name Breanne, Dallas, and I still think it would have been a cute name for her.
12. Someone pulled a gun on my date and I in high school.
13. Two people attempted to kidnap my friend and I by luring us in their car, saying they had perfume samples.
14. I lived with my grandparents for a summer in the Colorado mountains.
15. There was no phone service where they lived. My CB name was, Sunshine.
16. I worked at an Inn and drove a four wheeler to work.
17. I won't mention why my parents sent me to live with my grandparents.
18. I love meat cooked on the grill.
19. I met Adam the first weekend I moved back to Utah.
20. During our second date to the Park City film festival I got a kiss on the cheek from Keanu Reeves.
21. On our third date, back to the festival to watch an independent film, we met Ross from the TV show, Friends.
22. Adam and I both had bullet bikes.
23. We figured out after we were married that Adam lived down the street from me when I was married to Brandon and he told his friends there was a cute Mom that lived up the street.
24. On our honeymoon we stayed at the Mirage in Las Vegas. The hotel receptionist told us the pool and hot tubs were open till 11pm. They really closed at 10. They let us in anyways. So we got all the hot tubs and the pool at the Mirage to ourselves for an hour.
25. We also went to Adam's cabin in Yellowstone for the second half of our honeymoon.
26. My favorite family vacation was when we took the kids to Yellowstone.
27. I really want to take our family to Disneyland. Adams never been.
28. I loved my job as the marketing director at Orchard Park but I love being a stay at home Mom even more.
29. I love Basil
30. I liked Breyers icecream before they started adding more cream to their ingredients.
31. I love Bluebell icecream but you can't get it in Utah.
32. I've stopped eating icecream.
33. I would NOT go skydiving.
34. I love reality TV and Tevo.
35. I voted for David Archuleta.
36. I found a new love for reading while I was home and pregnant with Claire.
37. Now I don't have time.
38. I wish my siblings all lived close by.
39.I play World of Warcraft and recently Age of Conan
40. I don't like watching movies more than once.
41. I drink Dr. Pepper
42. I love breakfast foods... fruit, bacon, eggs, fresh squeezed juices, hashbrowns, french toast etc.. MMMmm Yummy
43. I'm not very tactful, but I'm working on it.
44. I look up to my parents.
45. I wish I had thicker hair, and skinnier ankles.
46. Leslie brought Adam to Grandma Bonnie's house for dinner. Thats how we met.
47. Breanne sat on his lap that night and asked him to read her a book.

I've been sitting here for a few minutes and can't think of anymore. So heres what I have so far.

8 comments:

Dad said...

Good job Lindsy. Only fifty three things to go. I never knew about 12 & 13....scary, need more details. Of course you inherited your driving from me, all our kids did. Although Leslie has wimped out completely and you maybe only slightly on your driving. And your handle in Colorado was "Sunshine" because that was Mom's nickname for you, which we all adopted and thus the sun tattoo on your lower back.

Sherri said...

The first 8-9 years...gone! What about your friends in Lewiston, Idaho? Or your stitches in the knee in Seattle? Or that horrible teacher in Seattle?!! Do you recall running away in Seattle...to the park? Man, you are missing some great stuff that all happened before the fourth grade! The bandaide on the wall...
You were so dang cute Sunshine!
Love,
Mom

Lindsy said...

Mom,

Oh ya, I remember that stuff. Was that before 4th grade? Guess I will have to edit #1.

Kirsten Brockner said...

Hey Lindsy! So glad I found your link on Rani's list. Remember me? EFY? Fun to read your list. I remember you going to Colorado! Your girls look just like you and you look exactly the same as freshman year in highschool. Congrats on the new baby too! l
I need your email address. Check www.brocknerfamily.blogspot.com
Kirsten (Beck) Brockner

Kacey said...

#1 - You don't remember getting gum stuck in your hair? THAT was before the 4th grade.
#8- Sorry but you are NOT a reformed driver. (I saw you!) ;-)
#10- I'm glad they named you Lindsy and not Brittany. Your initials would've been BS. (haha)
#20- definitely jealous of that!
#42- ME TOO!
#45- ME TOO (just the skinnier ankles part)

Ok...50 down and 50 more to go. I'll be waiting!

Shae said...

Be proud! You have 50 more than me. I wished that we lived close too. I drove to Target today and when I got to Germann I had the urge to drive to your rental home. It made me miss you really bad- I got all teary eyed about it.

JulieB said...

Lindsy, I feel like I know you better from this post...fun to read!

emily said...

i was laughing because i remember you saying your ankles are fat- and i remember thinking that was the strangest thing anyone has noticed and said! love that adam saw you and thought you were the hot mom up the street and now you're his! oh...and one more thing...i wouldn't have anything to do with #17 would I
?????