Thursday, June 5, 2008

Deep Thoughts By Breanne Rice

These are pulled from her February school journal entries.

1. If I were the president, I would go to other plases and If they wer por I would give them some mune so they cood by stuf.

2. I have darck ise and a nose and feet and arms and some feengers and I lost my front teth and I have hair and I have a pet named Made and I have a mom that is pregnit.

3. If I were a pirit I would try my best to read the map.

4. My mom had a baby the baby said I am a devle baby I will suck your blud so you should run away kus I run fast. I am going to get you so you beter run.

(Hmm, I wonder what her teacher must have thought... maybe that Breanne was having jealousy issues with the new baby on its way.)

5. When I was rasing my hand I pould my musle and it hrt and at houm I was geting drest and I poold it agen.

6. In my room I have a high myoosickle 2 poster and I have a little prinses casle. My dog sleps with us intil she gets out to go to the bathroom.

And my favorite,

7. Love is all about your family and they love you to and they all wase love you and your sister and you will love them to.

6 comments:

Shae said...

Classic! I love that you wrote it all down. My favorite is about the devil baby and pulling a muscle raising her hand in class. I have such a funny picture in my head of her doing that.

Kacey said...

Those are hilarious! I love that you wrote them exactly the way she did....made 'em even funnier. (took me a second to translate a few of those) Pregnit is my favorite!

Dad said...

Keep em coming...they are hilariously funny

Dad said...

The only one I couldn't figure out was myoosickle in #6. What is that?

Lindsy said...

It is musical... She was saying she has a high school musical 2 poster. LOL

JulieB said...

What a cutie! That is a crack-up, she'll love that you saved that.